Three Things I Would Not Buy Online (Post 7)

 One thing that I would not buy online would be cars. Although there are websites that show cars that are available online and would make accessibility much more convenient for some, I just do not trust other dealers that have cars for sale, especially at a price that seems too good to be true. Being able to present a photo that may or may not be accurate to what the thing truly represents is way too easy to do, and the verification process for it is little to nonexistent. For all I know, a car could have missing pieces to it such as the steering wheel, the mirrors, some chairs, or even no car at all. 


Another thing I would not buy online is prescription medication. There is a reason you should go to a doctor in order to get your medication. The doctor provides legitimate places and products for you to take and to have without any problems. Having myself buy products online without knowing what could be on it can be terrifying. You never know if the product is legit or laced by someone with ill intent. Worst case scenario, you may buy medicine that has poison stuck in it. Similar to cars, it can be very easy to fool someone who does not know if what is being provided is real or not.


Lastly, the third thing that I would not buy online is watches. Although I do not wear watches most of the time, I would argue that this is the easiest one to have faked. Having two watches next to each other with one that is real and one that is illegitimate can be quite hard to differentiate unless you have an eye for watches and know which ones are the real deal or not. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Startup.com

Erik Hanberg (Post 5)

AI (Post 6)